Tuesday, October 3, 2017

September Recap

WHAT I READ

Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
Want (Want, #1) by Cindy Pon
Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu
One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
A Beautiful Poison by Lydia Kang
The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

7 books. That's okay. I'm happy.


PLAYLIST

1.) DEAD by MADISON BEER
“You say you can't live without me / So why aren't you dead yet? / Why you still breathing?”
2.) SIRENS by NYLO
“In my heart, there's a sorrow / 'Cause I don't know if I'll ever know / What it's like to call your arms home.”
3.) THE LAST OF THE REAL ONES by FALL OUT BOY
“I'm here in search of your glory / There's been a million before me / That ultra kind of love  / You never walk away from / You're just the last of the real ones.”
4.) IT WON'T KILL YA by THE CHAINSMOKERS ft. LOUANE
“You're a face I won't forget / Don't know how much time is left / Haven't had a moment yet.”
5.) CRYING IN THE CLUB by CAMILA CABELLO
“Ain't no crying in the club / Let the beat carry 'way your tears as they fall, baby / Ain't no crying in the club / With a little faith, your tears turn to ecstasy.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

The Bold Type finale had me sobbing on the floor for hours, a complete mess. It was so so good and I hope we're getting the renewal news soon!
I also finally have meaning in my life again, since my favorite show Brooklyn Nine-Nine is on the air again! And it's as good as expected. Can't wait to see more episodes!
Lastly, I re-watched 2007's Halloween remake. Horror movie re-watch season has been initiated. Michael Myers is def my favorite slasher serial killer.
.... Really, I just watched a ton of German YouTube this month to be honest, especially PietSmiet and Graenz.

OCTOBER TBR

• All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater

Unfortunately, university starts back up this month and my schedule is packed this semester, so we'll see how much reading I'll be able to get done. But this is, without a doubt, the one release I am most excited about in October and the one book I will definitely read, come hell or high water.

No comments:

Post a Comment