Saturday, October 28, 2017

October Recap

WHAT I READ

One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns, #2) by Kendare Blake
Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
The Tempest by William Shakespeare

4 books. Uni is kicking my ass.


PLAYLIST

1.) GET AWAY by KEHLANI
“So tonight you should go and take a chance with her / She could be everything you wanted / Don't let that get away / Don't let that slip away / Don't let that love escape.”
2.) WOULDN'T BE LOVE by R I T U A L
“It wouldn't be love if it didn't hurt nobody / Love if it didn't cut so deep / Love if it didn't leave you lonely / This line of love and hate, let's walk until we break / Maybe that's the sweetest part?”
3.) WORDS LIKE WEAPONS by CLAIRITY
“I surrender, love / But you fire at me again / You're aiming all your words like weapons / Like a loaded gun pointed at my chest.”
4.) HUMAN by FYKE
“We've been looking for the missing pieces / Losing more and more along the way / But right now in this moment we're still breathing / And our luck could change.”
5.) 4 AM by OLIVVER THE KID
“How often do these nightmares come / Who are the wolves in your head / How often do these nightmares come / The past should stay dead / I said, babe, I'm trying.”
6.) INCREDIBLE by SECRETS
“I spent 8 years down inside a hole / To convince myself where I was was home / But the better part of giving up was awoken in you.”

The All Time Low concert this month was lit af.

CINEMATOGRAPHY

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is absolutely smashing it, tbh. That Halloween episode? Honestly, nothing is ever going to be able to top this. Love it so so so much.
Jane the Virgin is also keeping me up on my toes, I can't predict where the story is going to go next at the moment, but it's still funny every week.
Then there's Riverdale, which .... I really don't even know why I'm still watching this every week, to be quite honest. I mainly do it for Beronica/Archieronnie, I guess? The plot is ridiculous, the dialogue cringe-y for the most part and I don't even like most characters (most notably Betty and Jughead, lmfao).
As for The Shannara Chronicles, uhm ... I don't know, so far I only watched the first episode because I'm not suuuuuper into it right now, but we'll see how the season continues to be.
Lastly, there's Stranger Things season 2 which I literally binged all day long as soon as it came out and it was so worth it. I loved every goddamn second of it, such a masterpiece, genius piece of work, stunning, amazing, talented af. So, uhm, when is season 3 coming out huh?

Horror movie re-watch!: Friday the 13th (1980), Friday the 13th Part II, Friday the 13th Part III, Halloween (1978), Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, A Nightmare on Elm Street


NOVEMBER TBR

• Twelve (The Naturals, #4.5) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
• Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment