Friday, March 31, 2017

March Recap


WHAT I READ

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi (re-read)
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi (re-read)
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic, #3) by V.E. Schwab
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3) by Samantha Shannon
These Vicious Masks (These Vicious Masks, #1) by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas (re-read)
These Ruthless Deeds (These Vicious Masks, #2) by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor

9 books. Going strong.

PLAYLIST

1.) NEW MAN by ED SHEERAN
“Baby, I'm not trying to ruin your week / But you act so differently when you're with him / I know you're lonely / Please, remember you're still free / To make the choice and leave.”
2.) LIGHTS DOWN LOW by MAX (feat. GNASH)
“Can I stop the flow of time? / Can I swim in your divine? / 'Cause I don't I think I'd ever leave this place.”
3.) SECRET LOVE SONG by LITTLE MIX
“It's obvious you're meant for me / Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly / But we know this / We got a love that is homeless.”
4.) COLD by MAROON 5 (feat. FUTURE)
“Acting like we're not together / If you don't want this, then what's the use? / Sleeping up under the covers / How am I so far away from you?”
5.) WALK THROUGH THE FIRE by ZAYDE WOLF (feat. RUELLE)
“Did we take too many chances / Or did we let too many pass us? / Did we throw it all away?”
6.) ONLY by RY X
“Coming from the cold / Buried under the heat / Lay you on the floor / Heavy like the force between us.”
7.) FIRE AND RAIN by ACCEPTANCE
“With a cannonball head and a paperback heart / Will you see where you've been when you get to the start? / Will you cover your heart when you see what I've done?”
8.) SURE by EMAROSA
“I'm not open feeling emotion, put it away / And I can't even tell you where I am right now / Because I don't feel light and she don't feel right.”
9.) PARALYZED by NF
“When did I become so numb? / When did I lose myself? / All the words that leave my tongue / Feel like they came from someone else.”
10.) LAST YOUNG RENEGADE by ALL TIME LOW
“You said you're sick and tired of it / But I need you more than I'd admit / I miss you every single way / We said forever but forever wouldn't wait for us.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY
The 100 has been going steady so far; it's had its bullshit moments that I didn't like but all in all, I'm very happy with how season 4 is going. Also, SO pumped that we're getting a season 5, that's all I wanted, yay!
Then there's Riverdale which is literally my newest obsession and I don't know how much longer I can take this three week hiatus. I don't even know what it is exactly that keeps me so hooked, but it just has this special something that keeps me coming back for more even though the show is so damn cheesy. Whatever. (Woo, renewed for a second season as well!)
The Shadowhunters finale was so immensely well done; I enjoyed it a whole lot and can't wait for the show to come back in June. Still impatiently waiting for that season 3 renewal, too.
I've been watching Jane the Virgin again as well and I gotta say, I was so hyped for it but then it went and made Petra/Rafael happen (for, like, the 4th time) and now I'm not very excited for it anymore. We all know Jafael is endgame... why do they gotta do this shit.
Lastly, I just want to say that I am so pumped for Pretty Little Liars and Brooklyn Nine-Nine coming back in April. I'm ready, boi.


APRIL TBR
• Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
• Defy the Stars (Defy the Stars, #1) by Claudia Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment