Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Recap

WHAT I READ

• Replica (Replica, #1) by Lauren Oliver
• Wolf by Wolf (Wolf by Wolf, #1) by Ryan Graudin
• Bad Blood (The Naturals, #4) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
• Iron to Iron (Wolf by Wolf, #1.5) by Ryan Graudin
• Blood for Blood (Wolf by Wolf, #2) by Ryan Graudin
• The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
• Heartless by Marissa Meyer
• A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3) by Claudia Gray

8.5 books. I'm super happy with this number, even though I didn't really read much towards the end of the month. Still, I didn't have the time nor the heart to write any reviews yet, since I also didn't get my PC back this month as originally planned, but I'm hoping to still write a few reviews for some of these books in the following month.

PLAYLIST

1.) SHOUT OUT TO MY EX by LITTLE MIX
“Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now / Well, I'm all the way up I swear you'll never / You'll never bring me down.”
2.) HEARTSTRINGS by JACOB LEE
“I've taken my heart out / 'Cause it don't beat the same no more / I've zipped my mouth shut / 'Cause my words don't mean much at all.”
3.) LET IT GO by SOFIA KARLBERG
“Everything that's broke / Leave it to the breeze / Let the ashes fall / Forget about me / Why don't you be you / And I'll be me?”
4.) SWEAR by YOU ME AT SIX
“What are you waiting for? / Who knows anymore? / I think your best days have come and gone / Who really wants to hear the sound that comes out of your mouth?”
5.) COMMON GROUND by OUR LAST NIGHT
“We can't find common ground so we agree to burn it down / We can't let it burn down so we need to find common ground.”
6.) BROKEN VESSEL by THE COLOR MORALE
“I'm like a broken vessel, but I didn't sink in the sea / I'm drowning now 'cause I let you inside of me.”
7.) MISS MISSING YOU by FALL OUT BOY
“Now you’re gone but I’ll be okay / Your hot whiskey eyes / Have fanned the flames / Maybe I’ll burn a little brighter tonight / Let the fire breathe me back to life.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

I finished the first season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I started on season 2 as well. It's definitely living up to all the hype and all the good things I've heard about it, this show seriously is a blessing. And then there's Teen Wolf.... Honestly, I am still extremely wary of everything that's gonna go down this season because I am so not on board the stydia train and the way they're literally forcing this shit ship down our throats is making me gag. A lot. And I hate it, especially because it's making me slowly hate my favorite show more and more and that even though it's the final damn season. Ugh. Also, when will Theo be back? He's the only thing that could potentially save this show for me.
Oh and From Dusk Till Dawn's 10th episode at the very beginning of November was a blessing, too. Like, how extra was that episode in regards to Sethkate? It's basically canon now. I couldn't be happier.

DECEMBER TBR

• Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row, #3) by Ally Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment