Friday, January 1, 2016

December Recap

WHAT I READ

Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2) by Claudia Gray
Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall

4 books. I definitely could have read more had I put in the effort, but I just had other stuff on my mind this month. Not long to go until graduation now, all my final exams are coming up in just a few short weeks; I don't have that much time to read at the moment. So, 4 is enough for now.



PLAYLIST

1.) NEVER FORGET YOU by ZARA LARSSON (feat. MNEK)
“And all along, I knew I had something special with you / But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through / But I'm still tired and I can't hide my connection with you.”
2.) SINGLE by THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
“I don't ever mind sharing oxygen / I just wanna get lost in your lungs / I don't think that we should be around each other / You open your mouth, I'm hypnotized.”
3.) DON'T THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME by PANIC! AT THE DISCO
“I told you time and time again / I'm not as think as you drunk I am / And we all fell down / When the sun came up / I think we've had enough.”
4.) THE DOUBLE THREAT OF DANGER by MISS FORTUNE (ft. TYLER CARTER)
“Now we're at the end of the story, yet I've never had more to say / You tried to make everybody hate me, but I'm standing here today / And everything that you said it didn't mean a thing.”

I didn't discover a lot of new music this month, unfortunately.



CINEMATOGRAPHY

I did a re-watch of The Fellowship of the Ring, 'cause, yeah ... I also read that one this month, and also coincidentally, it was on TV, so I just went, "yeah okay why not." And my boyfriend actually had the audacity to fall asleep during it! Ugh.
And, I'm guessing I can put it under this category, but I sort of got back into Bloodborne? I could not for the life of me get past the first freaking boss (who was optional actually, but after a certain amount of deaths it just got personal), just like I had back when I tried playing Dark Souls. But with some outside help, I could finally beat it and move on through the story and it has become quite addictive again. I'm still a nervous, scared little shit and always so afraid for my precious Blood Echoes but I'm under the illusion of getting better, somehow. I'm hoping to really get back into this game when I'm done with all my exams, because right now might not be the best time to sit in front of the PS4 the whole day when I should actually be studying.



JANUARY TBR

• Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken
• Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard

No comments:

Post a Comment