Saturday, May 30, 2015

May Recap

WHAT I READ

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir
Chantress (Chantress, #1) by Amy Butler Greenfield
Die magische Gondel/The Magic Gondola (Zeitenzauber/Time Spell, #1) by Eva Völler
F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Answers  by Richard Benson
End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass
Die goldene Brücke/The Golden Bridge (Zeitenzauber/Time Spell, #2) by Eva Völler
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Das verborgene Tor/The Hidden Gate (Zeitenzauber/Time Spell, #3) by Eva Völler
Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter
The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Gray
P.S. I Still Love You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han
Unteachable by Leah Raeder
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh
Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures (Pip Bartlett, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater & Jackson Pearce

Which amounts to a staggering 16 books this month! That's pretty good. I am very happy with this. It might be the reason for all the bad grades I have been getting lately, but whatever. Hopefully I can sort of keep it up next month.


PLAYLIST

1.) PERMANENT VACATION (LIVE @ OBERHAUSEN) by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“I can't sleep cause my mind keeps racing / And my chest hurts cause my heart keeps breaking / I'm so numb and I can't stop shaking / And we all fall down.”
2.) DISCONNECTED (LIVE @ OBERHAUSEN) by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps / Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen.”
3.) WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER (LIVE @ OBERHAUSEN) by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“Thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night / Screaming at the top of my lungs till my chest felt tight / I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright.”
4.) EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY (LIVE @ OBERHAUSEN) by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“Holding onto a broken and empty heart / Flowers I should've bought, all the hours I lost / Wish I could bring it back to the start.”
5.) VOODOO DOLL (LIVE @ OBERHAUSEN) by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“Every time you're near me, suddenly my heart begins to race / Every time I leave, I don't know why my heart begins to break.”
6.) TRAFFIC LIGHTS by LENA
“I hope that the traffic lights don't change / Wherever I move / And I hope that you're gonna get there soon / I hope that the traffic lights don't change / Keeping me away from you.”

So I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert this month! It was really, really, really amazing. Seriously, guys. Say what you want about this band, hate them all you want and believe all the stereotypes, but they are such great and wonderful boys and they were absolutely fan fucking tastic live! Take me back, please. I am so excited for the next time they're gonna be in Germany! And I will most definitely see them again then. On top of rocking out, they were just so much fun as well! Michael kept on saying Oberhausen as often as he could 'cause he thought it sounded funny. Dork. I want 10.


CINEMATOGRAPHY

Ah, well ... yeah. I'll just ... leave this here.


JUNE TBR

• Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
• Crash (The Game, #3) by Eve Silver

I still don't know what to take with me to my vacation to Rome, reading-wise. I have tons of unread paperbacks, but idk if I really wanna take any of those. I'm still undecided. We'll see. But yeah, aside from that I also have three really important exams coming up in June, my last ones for this school year, but also the most important ones, so... We'll see how much I can read next month. Also: my birthday! Yay! I'm finally turning 18 very soon, on June 4th. At long last!

No comments:

Post a Comment