Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Recap

WHAT I READ

Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch
Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis
Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa
Deception (Courier's Daughter, #2) by C.J. Redwine
The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu
My True Love Gave To Me by various
Hey, Let's Make A Band! by 5 Seconds of Summer
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

9 books. Definitely not as much as I could have read, especially considering that I had two weeks of fall holidays this month, but I'm okay with that amount. 


PLAYLIST

1) WAIT ON ME by RIXTON
“Take it, take it, I'll give my heart to you for free, girl / don't you break it, break it / along with every piece of me, yeah.”
2) LAST NIGHT by THE VAMPS
“Yeah, last night think we were dancing / Singing all our favourite songs / Think I might have kissed someone / And if tomorrow never comes / We had last night.”
3) ARK by WE ARE THE OCEAN
“Build me an architecture of time / Show me the fabric that keeps us alive / If you drew me a map, then I'll draw you into the sky.”
4) GOOD GIRLS by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“She's a good girl, she's daddy's favorite / He's saved for Harvard, he knows she'll make it / She's good at school, she's never truant / She can speak French, I think she's fluent.”
5) IMMORTALS by FALL OUT BOY
“I'm still comparing your past / To my future / It might be your wound / But they're my sutures / I try to picture me without you but I can't / 'Cause we could be immortals.”
6) LADY IN BLACK by THERE FOR TOMORROW
“Baby, don't get lost in the grey chain smoke / With the petty hearts and the last to go / Don't hang your head so low / There's no turning back / You put on quite a show.”
7) PERSONAL by JESSIE J
“Ain't got a shot glass in my fist / To spill it away on my business / Telling these strangers about you / I'm getting too personal / Personal with you.”

Fucking 5sos releasing YET ANOTHER NEW EP in November I swear to God I'm so done with them. Like, go take a rest and chill, boys, run free my little aussies. Don't work so hard. Not that I'm complaining, it's cool we're getting yet another new song with the EP but I'm honestly getting worried about them working so damn hard. But anyways, the music video for Good Girls. Goddamn. So so so so good. Ugh. Loved it.
And another great new song was published by Fall Out Boy. Seriously, I am loving their new stuff, it's so inspirational and sounds so fucking great. I feel like I could do anything when listening to them, and Immortals was another one of those that feel massive. I cannot wait for the new album. I also really hope that All Time Low's new album is gonna come out soon, hopefully maybe perhaps this summer? That'd be awesome. I know they've been in the studio and recording a lot recently, so here's to hoping.
There For Tomorrow's Nightscape EP was just perfect. Worth the wait.


CINEMATOGRAPHY

To be honest, I have not watched anything this month. Nothing. I am blaming the fact that literally all of the TV shows I watch have started all at the same time basically and I just couldn't decide which one to watch first. Oops.


NOVEMBER TBR

• A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) by Claudia Gray
• The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin

Honestly, I want to put as little pressure on myself as possible, and I've considered doing no TBR for this month at all, but in the end, I felt like I needed to nudge myself at least a little after all, however. I just don't feel like reading that much at the moment, to be quite honest, not to mention that I have so much going on right now with long school days and driving lessons and exams all around. But it's also because the books I'm currently reading just aren't really grabbing my attention that much right now, so I'm hoping that'll go away when I'm reading something exciting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment