Sunday, November 10, 2013

Be Room Cliffing TAG

So, this Tag has been making its rounds in the Booktube community, and because I haven't seen it circling the Blogosphere yet, I thought I'd be transferring it into it. So, here is... the Be Room Cliffing Tag, created by polandbananasBOOKS. Now, you might have guessed it already, but yes — this Tag originates from the Marry, Kiss, Cliff Tag which I have also done, it's just a little different. First, it's with girls instead of boys, and the three things you have to choose from are: 1) You can be that person, 2) you can room with them or 3) you can cliff/kill them. Easy, right? Well, I have decided to play this on Extra Hard mode, because I only chose girls that I really do like...

For the special occasion, I have once again pulled out my little circular box:















Round 1! Sorry you can't really see the names clearly, the lighting wasn't very good... Oh well. We have here Gwendolyn Shepherd from Kerstin Gier's Ruby Red trilogy, Charlaina from The Pledge by Kimberly Derting and Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice And Fire by George R. R. Martin. Uhm, this is actually pretty difficult. X_X Let's see... I don't really want to kill anyone, you know? I think I'll cliff Charlie though. Maybe someone can save her or something, I don't know. :( I am going to be Daenerys, and I'll room with Gwen.














Round 2: Sydney Sage from Vampire Academy & Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Morgan Stockhour from Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano, and Sophie Mercer from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Again, tough decision. Hmph. I'll definitely be Sydney, because I want both her intelligence and her boyfriend. And then I'll probably room with Sophie, because I think she'd be more compatible to my personality? She's more easy-going and funnier than Morgan, I guess. Sorry, Morgan...














This time it's, thankfully, easier than before. We have Clary Fray from Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments, Blue Sargent from Maggie Stiefvater's The Raven Cycle and Emerson Cole from Hourglass by Myra McEntire. I want my roommate to be Emerson because she has an amazing personality and I'd love to get to know her, I'd want to be Blue because her life is adventurous but nothing too dangerous, so really just perfect for me, and then I'll push Clary off the cliff.














Next round: Ruby Daly from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, Penryn Young from Angelfall by Susan Ee and Allison Sekemoto from Julie Kagawa's Blood of Eden series. Argh, well. I think I am going to have to cliff Allie for this one, because I wouldn't feel very comfortable rooming with a vampire, and I really want to be Penryn. So, I guess I'll room with Ruby instead, which I don't really mind. Although I wouldn't mind to be Ruby and room with Penryn, either...






















'Scuse the slight format change. Well, this time we have Anna Olliphant from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins,  Tris Prior from Divergent by Veronica Roth and Meghan Chase by The Iron Fey from Julie Kagawa. Ughhhh.. this is tough again... I want to room with Anna. I know that. But do I want to be Meghan or Tris? Probably not Tris, because of the end of Allegiant... *coughs* Uhm, so I guess I'll be Meghan and leave Tris to the fate of the cliff. :(














Round 6: June Iparis from Marie Lu's Legend, Mackenzie Bishop from Victoria Schwab's The Archived and Clara Gardner from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. A little easier again. I already know I want to be Mackenzie for this one, and I think I'll room with Clara. June, down you go... although she'd probably survive the fall anyways, because she's such a badass, she'll think of something.














Round 7: Lena Haloway from Delirium by Lauren Oliver, Alina Starkov from Shadow & Bone and Cate Cahill from Jessica Spotswood's Born Wicked. Now, the real and only question here is, would I rather be or room with Alina? Our personalities are so similar, I honestly don't know what would be better. I think though that I'd want to be her, because I really want to live in Ravka and be the Sun Summoner and all that, it'd be awesome. So then I'll probably room with, uhm, I guess... Cate? I don't know, man... Cate and Lena are kind of similar, I just noticed now that I'm comparing these two. I think Cate is a bit more mature, and Lena is more of a "dreamer"? She questions things more than Cate, she's more philosophical... okay, so I'm changing my mind, I think I'll room with Lena. Yeah. Be Alina, room with Lena, and cliff Cate.














Round 8: Aria (even though it looks like Ana, I know...) from Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, Hermione Granger from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series and Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. More or less easy, I'll be Aria, my roommate's going to be Hermione and I'll, ahem, push Mara off the cliff. :x














Hmph. This round it's Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, Rhine Ellery from Wither by Lauren DeStefano and Tana Bach from Holly Black's The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Again, the same question rises up: Am I going to be Tessa, or just room with her? I think, given the circumstances, I'd rather room with her, because I want to be Tana, oh yes. And anyways, that way I can talk and fangirl about books with Tessa! And kill Rhine, sorry.














Final round! It seems I got a fairly easy one for the last one. The contestans: Katniss Everdeen from Suzanne Collins's The Hunger Games, Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor and Olivia Silber from Silber by Kerstin Gier. I will cliff Katniss, because I wouldn't want to be her (who would, given her story though?...), nor would I want to room with her. Then I will steal Karou's life and be her, because, above all else, I have always wanted blue hair (though I never dared dye it) and I'll room with Liv, who I'm positive would actually be one of my best friends were she real.


Okay, final verdict: I think this was actually even more fun than the Marry, Kiss, Cliff Tag, although I can't exactly say why. And it's nice to have a Tag for both genders. As always, I tag everyone who wants to do the Tag and blah blah blah. Hope you like the Tag as well. :)

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment