Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Book Burger TAG

Because I didn't have enough to say about Shift & Shine, the two sequels to Shade, I didn't do a book review for them. Instead, I present you this nice little tag. This was created by RyanReadsBooks on YouTube and I discovered it via Charley Reads. :)


First we need the bottom bap (bun). Choose the first book in a series you loved.













Easy: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I'm actually planning on re-reading Siege & Storm soon!


Now we need the burger meat. Choose a meaty (thick) book that you've read and enjoyed. (400+ pages)

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. With 570 pages, this is pretty thick, but nonetheless one of my absolute favorite books. I highly recommend this series. :) 


Next we add a thin slice of cheese and lettuce. Choose two thin books: one you've read and enjoyed and one you want to read but haven't yet. (200 pages or less)


I don't have anything with less than 200 pages, so these will have to do. For the one that's been on my shelf forever but still hasn't been read yet, I have Looking For Alaska by John Green with 231 pages and for the one I've read and loved, Angelfall by Susan Ee with 283 pages.


Time for a nicely sliced tomato. Choose an average sized book you loved or one you hated. (Between 200 and 400 pages)

I chose Wither by Lauren DeStefano for this, since I was opting for middle ground on this one. I didn't hate it nor did I absolutely love it, but it was pretty good and I really liked it. 


Now you add a sauce that you've never tried before and you don't know if you'll love it or hate it. Choose a book that you thought you'd love but hated, or a book you thought you'd hate but loved.

I was sure I wasn't going to like this, because it sounded really cheesy and well, immature. But, surprisingly, I found I really loved Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. :)


And finally we need that bap (bun) on top to complete our burger. Choose the last book in a series you are dreading the release of/were dreading the release of because you don't want the series to end.

Well, duh. Didn't want my Iron Fey series to ever end and spend eternity with Meghan, Ash, Puck and the gang. But The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa had to come and be released and the series had to end. :(


So, yeah. That's my yummy little book burger! ^__^
I'm again tagging everyone who'd like to do this as well, blah blah.

Love <3

3 comments: