Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Wrap-Up / August TBR

I've been in a terrible reading slump the last couple of days and I doubt I am going to be able to get out of it and finish anything during the last days of July, so I'm just going to post my stats right now. ^_^

In the month of July, I have read a staggering amount of 25 books. 25! Yes, that's right, I usually took a book, read it and finished it the same day, in case you were wondering how that is accomplished. It's crazy. I  probably won't be able to do half as much in August because school is starting again but I'm very very happy with July. :D

And, here are my reads:


I just made a collage for this and it still didn't fit all of them, but w/e.
Here are all the books I read:

Wither, Fever & Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Shade, Shift & Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
Born Wicked & Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins 
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Everneath & Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
• A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Paranormalcy, Supernaturally & Endlessly by Kiersten White
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Ashes & Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

Aaaand I read three novellas: What Really Happened In Peru & Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare, as well as Neverfall by Brodi Ashton.
Also, I re-read another four (Jesus...): The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen & The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.

Let's see if I managed to get my actual TBR together:
• The Girl of Fire and Thorns ✓
• Perfect Chemistry ✓
• Paranormalcy ✓
• The Near Witch ✓
• The Night Circus ✗
• Everneath ✓
• Born Wicked ✓
• A Clash of Kings ✗
• The Book Thief ✓

7/9 is pretty good, I think. Plus, I have started A Clash of Kings, just not finished it yet. 

So, what's there for my August TBR? Not very much at the moment, and I'll have to see how much reading I'll be able to get done anyways, as I previously mentioned. However, here we go...

 + I'm hoping to finish The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey and Goddess by Josephine Angelini, both of which I have already started reading this month. That makes six, and I think that's manageable. ^_^ We'll see. 

Love <3

Source: goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment